Sunday, August 12, 2007

The Producers

FYI... The Producers at Paris Las Vegas is proud to bring Tony Danza into the cast.
Lots of buzz and lots of people been callin n wanting to get tickets for the show.

Surprisingly I got friends coming out of no where wanting tickets. uhhhhhhhhhh if I was your server a few years ago at a restaurant and you gave me a $20 tip how does this make me your friend?

or

Hey, its me ********** on AOL, your on my buddylist, remember we exchanged music that one time? uhhhhhhhhh this does not quialify as a friend. hehe


Stand in line, purchase your tickets. If you wanna get free tickets, seek the offers in the local paper, magazines, etc.

Cast members.... (if you see my blogspot) Im shocked! LOL but uhhhhhhhh Im here for ya. but shhhhhhhhhhhhhh! dont let Judy find out! hehe


hmmmmmmm you'd think having worked with these great performers & Hasselhoff and soon Tony Danza that I would have pictures with them huh?

hehe... new goal..... picture with cast n Danza.this would make great Christmas cards. hehe


Sorry... if it happens, no evil FOAMY Christmas Cards this year!

Yes yes,... Im pluggin my work on my blogspot. What can I say? I love my job!



"If you got it, flaunt it!"
Brad Oscar, Leigh Zimmerman, & Larry Raben

No comments: